Please upgrade your browser.
Through a series of class discussions, critiques, presentations, and creative exercises in an artist's preferred drawing mediums, this class will give the artist struggling to find their voice, powerful tools to take ownership of their ideas and move them forward in today's increasingly noisy world. This three hour, six session class is given over a series of topics around the challenge of developing creative skills.
1. Strength of Voice-No Distractions: exercises for creative discipline
2. Je Ne Sais Pas: Embracing Doubt: exercises for leaning into fear
3. Solidarity, Not Politics: exercises for realizing community
4. An Offering That Elevates: exercises for making in a disposal culture
5. Social Media Politics: exercises for developing the responsible art persona
6. Bring Your Best Selves and Worst Selves: exercises for doing no harm
This class is suitable for creators of all kinds and welcome to beginners of all persuasions. Come develop your voice in a welcoming environment!
Tuesdays, July 30 - September 3, 6:00-9:00pm
Members $85 ~ Non-Members $100
|Powered by NeonCRM|